What we do
Operating through three centres of excellence in New York, London and Singapore, the team operate at both local, regional and global level. Our approach aligns property strategies with our client’s business and financial objectives, with the goal of reducing occupancy costs, increasing efficiency and maximising asset value.
Why Newmark Grubb Knight Frank Global Corporate Services
Regardless of business sector, location, corporate structure or company culture,we adopt the objectives of our clients as our own and design innovative real estate solutions that bring our clients closer to their corporate goals.
Our market leading technology tools provide unprecedented levels of insight into an organisation and support effective and efficient decision making. We assign a senior dedicated account manager to every client account, ensuring depth and breadth of subject matter expertise applied to each phase, from strategic development to execution.
We make it our business to get to know your business. We review your corporate strategy in conjunction with your real estate requirements, offering impartial, timely advice and solutions that are tailored specifically to you.
Working closely with our landlord and research teams we benefit from a thorough understanding of the marketplace including leasing trends and regulations, vacancy rates and development activity. Our occupier clients span all sectors including financial and professional services, media, technology, FMCG and public sector bodies, which also ensures we have a thorough appreciation of changing occupational activity and requirements across Japan and the globe.
Our team works on a wide range of client projects from single transactions – acquisitions and disposal - and professional consultancy contracts, to complete occupational and real estate strategies.
- Portfolio analysis and benchmarking
- Lease administration
- Operations and portfolio strategy
- Location strategy and optimisation
- Workplace consultancy and workflow solutions
- Transaction management (renewals, acquisitions, dispositions, lease restructuring)
- Programme and project management
Finding and securing space
Acquisition advice typically includes the following stages of activity:
- Identifying your requirements, reviewing all strategic options
- Conducting searches for, and inspections of, suitable premises
- Negotiation of market terms for occupation or purchase
- Financial analysis of the terms for occupation or purchase
- aison with legal advisors
Professional consultancy services include:
- Lease advisory, including rent reviews and lease renewals
- Advice on business rate mitigation and litigation activity
- Building consultancy and surveys, including support on dilapidation claims
- Asset management
- Residential Corporate Services and relocation support
Disposing of surplus space
Benefiting from our extensive database and access to the latest market activity and lease expiries we are also able to manage the marketing and disposal (including sub-leasing) of surplus premises